87 Markham Street, Toronto SOLD
- Car garage
87 Markham Street
Register To Preview this home HERE
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
|THURSDAY, June 8||5 – 7 PM|
|FRIDAY, June 9||5 – 7 PM|
|SATURDAY, June 10||1 – 5 PM|
|SUNDAY, June 11||1 – 5 PM|
Mention West Queen West Toronto and spark conversations about great food, trendy shops and superb nightlife. Ask a friend on which street to find a house and which issues to look out for when shopping for real estate in this area, and your mind may start to wonder. It’s one thing to adore great, vintage, old Victorian homes with their high ceilings and old school charm. It’s entirely something else these days to find the right house, on the right street with the right layout, and lot size to assure yourself of a perfect investment. Such is Markham Street, near Queen and Bathurst.
87 Markham Street is emblematic of West Queen West. Move into this professionally re-imagined Townhome where Toronto’s charm lives. When we started Pre-Marketing this home, the carpenters were just starting to lay down the brand new white oak select flooring. These floors are now finished and stained onsite. New wiring, plumbing windows, doors, flooring, drywall, appliances … Fully finished open concept basement with a large bedroom, front and rear separate entrances, full bath and high ceilings.
PARKING: Private detached garage with enough room for 2 small cars, or your large SUV with a full atelier.
The seller of 87 Markham Street carefully planned each aspect of the renovation. Floor joists were sistered. Each duct was tucked in between ceiling joists and beams to avoid unnecessary bulkheads. The Layout of each room was planned to accommodate the modern, young family and their new lifestyle.
One of the best things about buying a home in West Queen West, is continuing to work with my clients to enhance the homes they purchase in a way that can withstand the test of decades to come. When dealing with a 100+ year old house, you cannot slap the same items together that you would use in a subdivision house, or even a new custom built home. Over the years, homes in West Queen West have shown us that there are tremendously intelligent decisions to be made regarding every aspect of their renovation. From knowing which street may have termites and how to avoid water damage, to underpinning vs. benching, and how to lay out each floor based on what the lot and original layout can handle.
We walk through these steps together with our clients to make sure they truly appreciate their homes and get to love the community we love selling so much.
LOCATION: Just 1 street West of Bathurst and only half a block north of Queen West.
CURB APPEAL: Newly laid Vintage Brick façade, Stunning new entrance to main floor and a separate new Stair to the basement suite. Manicured front yard. New black casing windows, and new railing.
CLICK HERE For Floor Plans
GETTING READY FOR MARKET
WHEN THE JOB IS FINISHED, WE LIKE TO INVITE THE NEIGHBOURS FOR A PRE-MARKET PREVIEW!
WE DON’T ABANDON OUR CLIENTS DURING RENOVATIONS. AND ON OCCASION… JUST SURPRISE THEM
AS THE RENOVATION TAKE SHAPE, WE MAKE SURE OUR CLIENTS ARE HAPPY, THE WORK GETS DONE RIGHT AND ON TIME
- Altea Active(0.79 mi)1 reviews
- Active Auto Glass Inc.(0.58 mi)2 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(2.76 mi)20 reviews
- Davisville Active Therapy(3.26 mi)3 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(5.93 mi)6 reviews
- Balanced Body Active Health Centre(2.11 mi)4 reviews
- Hide(0.12 mi)3 reviews
- VdeV(0.14 mi)7 reviews
- Dunbat Skate Shack(0.14 mi)1 reviews
- Market 707(0.15 mi)4 reviews
- Hilary's Pharmacy(0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Shortstack Records(0.16 mi)1 reviews
- Toronto School of Art(0.20 mi)1 reviews
- Motorsoul Riding School(0.37 mi)1 reviews
- École Élémentaire Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau(0.42 mi)3 reviews
- Niagara Public School(0.44 mi)1 reviews
- Juno College(0.44 mi)11 reviews
- Westside Montessori School(0.45 mi)1 reviews
- Tonnu Leba Dr Dent(0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Lim Howard, DDS - Bathurst Dundas Dental Centre(0.15 mi)10 reviews
- Walking Mobility Clinic(0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Hilary's Pharmacy(0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Wonderspeak(0.16 mi)2 reviews
- Buddha's Vegan Foods(0.19 mi)138 reviews