7 Alton Avenue in Leslieville Toronto - SOLD
- Car garage
7 Alton Avenue, Leslieville, South Riverdale, Toronto
On the market the second week of June, 2017
You could get a sneak peak by registering HERE
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
|THURSDAY, June 15||5 – 7 PM|
|FRIDAY, June 16||5 – 7 PM|
|SATURDAY, June 17||1 – 5 PM|
|SUNDAY, June 18 (FATHERS’ DAY!)||1 – 5 PM|
7 Alton Avenue embodies the evolution of Leslieville and the Queen East community.
With The Danforth Village to its North, and the Toronto Beaches bookending it to the South East, here you are Surrounded by a quickly evolving, vibrant, rejuvenated community of Leslieville.
Be one of the vibrant families to breathe new life into this attractive neighbourhood.
7 Alton Avenue is your unique opportunity to do just that – to live, grow, evolve, and turn your home into a tremendous investment. You may even turn part o your home into a profitable rental.
Main floor possesses a 2 bedroom apartment and is accessed via separate door at the back.
The basement has a large, bright one bedroom apartment with its own separate door access.
The owners’ suite is on the second floor along with a family room on the main floor accessed via front door.
If 3 self-contained units with a double detached garage on a large lot don’t thrill you, just walk a block down the street and you may catch a glimpse of a Hollywood celebrity working on their newest blockbuster. That’s right, you’re a stone throw away from the centre of Hollywood North. This is where the cool people come to roll cameras!
Some magazines are calling Queen East the next West Queen West. That’s quite high praise for a neighbourhood where you can still pick up a great home for under 1 Million dollars.
See how for yourselves how this home will fit perfectly with your active lifestyle.
Check in to this page on the first week of June for early showing opportunities and Open House Schedule.
7 Alton Avenue is a short ride to the Toronto Beaches, a couple of Blocks from the Don Valley Parkway and Downtown Toronto.
The world famous Danforth’s Greek Town is a 3 minute drive where you will never run out of fabulous dinners, decadent desserts and street festivals. For commuters, Leslieville is paradise, with 24 hour Street Car service, nearby Subway and access to the highways.
7 Alton Avenue will be on the market in early June 2017, but you can request an early preview by contacting the agent
Yan: 647 209-4004 email@example.com
- Activate(4.99 mi)12 reviews
- Active Healing Centre(2.27 mi)4 reviews
- Balanced Body Active Health Centre(2.06 mi)4 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(6.51 mi)23 reviews
- Active Rehab Centre(8.13 mi)2 reviews
- Active Green & Ross(5.83 mi)6 reviews
- Gadabout(0.04 mi)12 reviews
- Any Direct Flight(0.16 mi)9 reviews
- Studio WE(0.21 mi)6 reviews
- Grove Leslie Pharmacy(0.23 mi)2 reviews
- In The Groove(0.23 mi)11 reviews
- Dollar Bazaar(0.23 mi)1 reviews
- St. Joseph Catholic School(0.22 mi)1 reviews
- The Art and Sole Academy(0.30 mi)1 reviews
- Liberty Preparatory School(0.58 mi)4 reviews
- Double 'OO'(0.65 mi)1 reviews
- Access Ballroom(0.66 mi)4 reviews
- Cadence Dance Academy(0.67 mi)2 reviews
- Community Physiotherapy Clinic(0.02 mi)1 reviews
- Avondale Retirement Residence(0.12 mi)2 reviews
- Leslieville Dentistry(0.12 mi)9 reviews
- One Academy(0.14 mi)1 reviews
- Urban Bulk & Refill(0.15 mi)7 reviews
- Advanced Therapeutics Wellness(0.17 mi)3 reviews