68 JOYCE PARKWAY - GLEN PARK - YORKDALE
68 Joyce Parkway – Glen Park – Yorkdale
68 Joyce Parkway – Glen Park Yorkdale Neighbourhood – (Lawrence and Caledonia) – is a rare animal for Midtown Toronto. a 50 X 150 foot lot near the main highways and the most expensive shopping mall in Canada (Yorkdale Mall). Just East of Joyce Parkway bungalows on oversized lots are being converted to massive family homes. A deep 150 foot lot is a license to build a pool, a massive garden, an ice rink, or all at once.
Yorkdale – Glen Park Neighbourhood bungalow
This raised bungalow is a standard 3 bedroom home with a full size and height basement. The they to this home is that is is near Caledonia and Lawrence, making it just minutes form Hwy 401, 15 minutes from the Downtown core. It is nestled amongst other bungalows and faces the Joyce Park – with its charming playground – a rare opportunity not to have a neighbour facing your home .
The owners resided in this home for over 50 years. In fact very few homes on this Parkway have changed hands here. Most of these large properties have been handed down from one generation to another.
BUT DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
HERE IS WHAT THE OWNERS THINK ABOUT THIS HOME:
Sixty-eight Joyce Parkway offers the new owners a home in Toronto on a uniquely quiet street. Located across from Joyce Parkette (with plenty of green space, mature trees, a large outdoor ping-pong table and lawn bowling lanes), the property’s 50 by 150-foot lot has eight-car parking (including its double-car garage), and a spacious backyard to adapt to any lifestyle requirement, be that a pool and/or a garden, without sacrificing an outdoor entertainment area.
On the main floor, this south-facing bungalow has three bedrooms, a linen closet, a spacious living room and dining area—all with stunningly preserved hardwood floor, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen with new appliances and flooring, a full bathroom, and an entrance hall with a closet. Large windows allow for natural light throughout the day.
The large windows continue into the basement which has an office space/bedroom, a four-piece bathroom, a den, a laundry room and a large kitchen area. In addition, there is plenty of storage space and a large cold cellar which runs the width of the house.
This prime location is close to all amenities including highways, TTC, shopping, and the downtown core.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make this home your own!
Check in with the listing Broker for early preview schedule and Open Houses.
Want a private showing before we hit the market on September 24, 2019?
WE’VE ORDERED A
SO YOU WOULDN’T HAVE TO
WANT TO BOOK A PRIVATE VIEWING?
CALL ME DIRECTLY: YAN 647 209-4004
- Active Green + Ross(3.19 mi)23 reviews
- Davisville Active Therapy(3.65 mi)3 reviews
- Active Green & Ross Tire & Auto Centre(0.80 mi)9 reviews
- Active Green & Ross Tire & Auto Centre(1.17 mi)4 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(7.57 mi)9 reviews
- Active Care Health Services(5.94 mi)1 reviews
- Otp Living(0.34 mi)1 reviews
- Palazzetti Modern Furniture(0.35 mi)2 reviews
- Walmart(0.36 mi)17 reviews
- Raw Home Furnishings(0.40 mi)2 reviews
- The Bargains Group(0.41 mi)2 reviews
- Shelter Furniture(0.42 mi)9 reviews
- Bryan College(0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Dante Alighieri Academy(0.46 mi)1 reviews
- Water Babies(0.58 mi)1 reviews
- Academy of Realist Art(0.59 mi)2 reviews
- Canadian School of Private Investigation & Security(0.73 mi)1 reviews
- Kiddie Proofers(0.87 mi)12 reviews
- Nick Babatsikos, DDS(0.17 mi)7 reviews
- North Park Medical Centre(0.40 mi)3 reviews
- Eyecare Showroom(0.46 mi)1 reviews
- Massage Addict | Toronto Keele and Lawrence(0.47 mi)4 reviews
- Tzvi Rubinger, DDS - Laser Dentistry(0.47 mi)1 reviews
- Villa Colombo Services For Seniors(0.54 mi)1 reviews