67 Landwood Avenue -Thornhill
- Car garage
67 Landwood Avenue Thornhill ( Thornhill Woods)
READY TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME?
THURSDAY 4 – 6
FRIDAY 4 – 6
SATURDAY 1 – 4
SUNDAY 1 – 4
Once your family makes its home at 67 Landwood Avenue, in Thornhill Woods, it won’t want to move anywhere else.
Flow through open concept modern living space with a large new kitchen, quartz counters, massive family size island, Stainless steel appliances. Large dining area rolls into an east-facing family and sitting area. Walkout to a large fenced private yard with a deck. Hardwood flooring, custom paint and high efficiency pot lights. Powder room.
The 2nd floor at 67 Landwood Avenue in Thornhill is anchored by a fabulous Master Bedroom with its own sitting area, large walk-in closer, and newly redesigned master en-suite bath, complimented by a sweet soaker tub, large double vanity and a full size steam shower area.
No need to trudge your dirty laundry too far, as you’ve got your own full-sized laundry room on the second, with new washer and dryer, ample storage and room for ironing and hanging up your delicates.
2 more large bedrooms on this floor, all bathed in East/West sun exposure and covered in hardwood.
Here is where you get to put your own spin on modern living… although this space is unfinished, it is large, open, and offers plenty of storage before you complete your design.
Current owners installed a new central vacuum system, expanded the driveway to allow 3 car parking, and gave the entire house a fresh modern look with neutral paint, light fixtures and upgrades that all young families will love.
Move in… and enjoy.
Thornhill Woods is what most families want when considering living in Vaughan, or any Suburb of Toronto. A culturally diverse, and inviting neighbourhood where children are raised in a friendly, family oriented and inclusive environment. 3 Fabulous elementary schools, Carrville Mills, Thornhill Woods, and Baker feed into one of the best High schools in the region Stephen Lewis Secondary.
Although this already storied community is only about 12 years old, it already yielded Professional Athletes, and successful graduates.
Living in Thornhill Woods means you can walk almost anywhere. Great restaurants surround you. Mediterranean, Italian, Sushi, as well as an organic butcher just down the block. You can walk to Shoppers Drugmart, Longos, Sobeys, Starbucks, or your bank. You’re also only minutes away from excellent shopping… newly expanded Hillcrest mall, the Promenade, and Vaughan Mills.
And don’t forget that Canada’s Wonderland is just 10 minutes away!
Book your private showing: 647 209-4004
- Active Pack(0.11 mi)30 reviews
- Active Care(1.65 mi)109 reviews
- David B Sundy, DC - Active Healing SF(0.01 mi)18 reviews
- Active Dog Adventure Club(1.87 mi)16 reviews
- Active Transformational Hypnotherapy(1.92 mi)50 reviews
- Active Pilates(1.97 mi)24 reviews
- Deki Jewels(0.00 mi)33 reviews
- Phantom Sf Gallery(0.02 mi)17 reviews
- Spark Arts(0.02 mi)25 reviews
- Walgreens(0.04 mi)32 reviews
- Local Take(0.04 mi)65 reviews
- Walgreens(0.07 mi)171 reviews
- Spark Arts(0.02 mi)25 reviews
- German International School of Silicon Valley(0.05 mi)12 reviews
- Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy(0.13 mi)9 reviews
- Art + Story(0.13 mi)3 reviews
- Celebrate Life Spiritualist Community(0.19 mi)11 reviews
- Ruby's Clay Studio & Gallery(0.20 mi)12 reviews
- LGBT Relationship Therapy(0.00 mi)7 reviews
- Jean W Kotcher, MA MFT(0.00 mi)1 reviews
- Bay Area DBT & Couples Counseling Center(0.00 mi)2 reviews
- Hetrick Larry MD(0.00 mi)2 reviews
- Wiseleaf(0.01 mi)6 reviews
- Prana Urban Healing Lounge(0.01 mi)5 reviews