61 Foxley Street - Trinity-Bellwoods, Toronto
- Car garage
- Hardwood Floors
- Media Room
- Nanny Suite
- Stunning views
- Upper level deck
- Walk out basement
61 Foxley St. Toronto (OSSINGTON STRIP)
WE’RE THRILLED TO DELIVER ANOTHER INCREDIBLE PROJECT TO WEST QUEEN WEST
61 Foxley Street reminds you why downtown living is such a thrill. Yes, Location, incredible styling an finishes, walking distance to everything your friends and you love. But if the views from your second and third floor decks don’t get you… why bother reading the rest of this???
We found this 1876 grandma in 2021 and quickly realized we could turn her into the hottest, most perfect restoration project near the Ossington Strip.
She sat old, tired, and neglected for far too long.
When we realized that she was located within a perfect distance from Queen West, Ossington strip, Trinity Bellwoods Park, Little Portugal, Little Italy and the Toronto Downtown core, and still spend 150 years on one of the quietest one-way streets in the WQW pocket, we fell head over heels in love.
Our obsession came to full froth when we stepped out onto Foxley’s rear 2nd and 3rd level decks and realized that she had unparalleled full city skyline views.
So, the folks at Atelier Rothschild put together one of the best, most comprehensive plans to make 61 Foxley Street into the superstar model home she deserves to be.
Today 61 Foxley Street is over 10 meters high, 3 full stories, with a sprawling backyard, walkout basement, 2 car garage & displays one of the most attractive interior and exterior finishes in the West Queen West corridor. The quality control and attention to detail are unmatched.
5 Bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 rear decks, gourmet kitchen, nearly 4,500 square feet of living space, a sprawling backyard, and on May 4th, 2023, she will be full of life, spirit, and energy, just like the West Queen West neighbourhood she embodies.
Like the Ossington Strip, this guaranteed Famous Home will now enter the market, inspiring future generations.
HERE ARE SOME NOTABLE PROPERTY FEATURES:
Design finishes, Tile and Slabs
◦ Georgian Revival inspired architecture
◦ Contemporary plinth fireplace in Explosion Blue marble
◦ Primary waterfall vanity and kitchen slabs in Appenino honed marble (from an exclusive quarry in Turkey)
◦ Guest bathrooms in Tempest salt and pepper granite with a leather finish from Italy
◦ Seamless brass kitchen exhaust hood
◦ Flooring, white oak with custom stain color (character grade)
◦ Wall tiles – made in Italy
Brands and Suppliers
◦ Toto toilets
◦ Victoria Albert soaker tub
◦ Kohler sinks throughout
◦ Rubinet and Disegno plumbing fixtures (made in Italy)
◦ Blanco laundry and kitchen sink
◦ German cabinet hardware throughout
◦ Kitchen light fixture, Denmark fixture with Italian blown glass
◦ Casson Hardware in kitchen
◦ Ecobee – programable thermostat
◦ Condensing unit – 36,000 btu. 3 tonne.
◦ Furnace – 90,000 btu.
◦ Sump and sewage ejector pumps
◦ Recirculation line roughed in for hot water
◦ Hot water line roughed in for garage or patio
◦ Irrigation and timer cables RI
◦ Outside speakers RI 1st floor patio and 3rd floor patio
◦ Interior speakers RI throughout
◦ Glass break sensors, heat, and floor detectors RI
◦ 2 x Digital display intercom and smart phone app
◦ 3 x security cameras with smart phone app
◦ Alarm system with smart phone app
◦ Door and window contacts hardwired
◦ Wifi booster RI on every floor rough in
◦ 200amp electrical service to the house
◦ 100amp electrical panel in the garage
◦ Soft close pocket door hardware
◦ Insulated Garage door
◦ Left and deco switches
◦ Aluminum clad with wood interior insulated windows
◦ Blum cabinet hardware and legrabox in kitchen
◦ Hafele cabinet hardware throughout
◦ 2 garage remote controls and wifi smart phone access
◦ 1 fireplace remote
◦ New copper water service
61 FOXLEY STREET – ANOTHER FAMOUS TORONTO HOME!!
PEVIEW IT NOW, ahead of the May 8, 2023 Listing date.
For more information on this project call Yan at 647-209-4004