4 Braywin Drive - Kingsview Village - Toronto, Ontario
- Stunning views
- Jack and Jill ensuite
- Media Room
- Security / Alarm
- Hardwood Floors
4 Braywin Drive – Kingsview Village – Toronto Ontario
4 Braywin Drive – Located in the family friendly Kingsview Village a masterfully renovated home roars to life while embracing the beauty and nature that surrounds it, will inspire the imagination.
Its design is a modern approach to an Art Deco build. The sprawling home, which is just under 6,000 square feet, draws its inspiration from the beaches of Miami. Its natural limestone cladding contrasts against the lush greenery with stunning views of the 18th hole of the prestigious Weston Golf and Country Club.
The collaboration between the builder and designed by Glen Peloso is an outdoor enthusiasts oasis. There is plenty this property offers, from golfing, to curling, clubhouses and wellness, it has the essence of a retreat rather than a home. It can be and should be enjoyed as both, the main level floor spans nearly 80 feet in length and leans onto the Weston Golf and Country Club which is on display through the expansive windows and doors. The second level features a massive primary bedroom with stunning ensuite and fire feature. The mini-primary bedroom also includes ensuite, and the 3rd & 4th generous size rooms share a jack and jill ensuite bath.
The lower level is an entertainers dream and could include so many uses, whether it’s an in-law suite or media room you’ll have all the space you could ever need to enjoy it forever.
This masterfully finished property will set the trend for the entire area and is available Summer 2021. To register for a preview click Contact Us on the left side of this page.
About the area:
4 Braywin Dr. is just south of the 401 and it’s backyard borders the Weston Golf and Country Club. A golf course well known for it’s deep historic roots and challenging courses. The club was formed by a group of golf enthusiasts and has shaped the surrounding community, Arnold Palmer actually won a title championship in 1955 at the Canadian Open! Today, the course is alive with players of every level. The club is more than just golf, it is a lifestyle membership which includes a gym and 12 month indoor golf experience so members will never miss a season!
And more on HQ link below!
Contact the Listing Agent for further details at 647 209-4004 Ask for Yan
- Active Green & Ross Tire & Auto Centre(1.70 mi)1 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(4.61 mi)23 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(6.86 mi)9 reviews
- Live Active(6.80 mi)1 reviews
- Active Green Ross(6.09 mi)5 reviews
- Active Green and Ross(4.85 mi)1 reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart(0.77 mi)1 reviews
- Shopper's Drug Mart(0.77 mi)2 reviews
- Crossroads Plaza(0.78 mi)3 reviews
- Canadian Tire(0.82 mi)10 reviews
- The Brick(0.82 mi)2 reviews
- The Brick(0.82 mi)4 reviews
- Wow Driving School(0.51 mi)1 reviews
- Young Drivers of Canada(0.68 mi)1 reviews
- Toronto Catholic District School Board(0.97 mi)1 reviews
- Pioneer Driver Education(1.22 mi)3 reviews
- Learna Etobicoke(1.24 mi)1 reviews
- The Schoolhouse Tutoring Corporation(1.24 mi)1 reviews
- Abbruzzino Sam Dr Chiropractor(0.51 mi)2 reviews
- Etobicoke Dental Walk In(0.52 mi)1 reviews
- Church Weston Dental Office(0.55 mi)1 reviews
- Westway Animal Clinic(0.60 mi)6 reviews
- Emiliano & Ana's No Frills(0.61 mi)8 reviews
- West King Pharmachoice(0.63 mi)1 reviews