363 CRAWFORD ST - TRINITY-BELLWOODS
- Car garage
- Hardwood Floors
- Stunning views
363 Crawford Street – Trinity-Bellwoods
363 Crawford Street in Trinity-Bellwoods is designed for the Queen West appreciators. Crawford Street is synonymous with Trinity-Bellwoods. Mostly dreamy Victorian and and Edwardian homes are to Crawford Street what hipsters, fabulous eateries, and one-of-a-kind shops are to Queen Street West and the Ossington Strip.
To pick the right house for you and your family in this region of Toronto is to accept that values here will wildly swing from one street to the other, and from one city block to the next. Shopping for a home here without the right guide is like heading into the jungle without a rifle; sure you may make it out alive, but you will never do that again.
So when the team that restored 363 Crawford Street discovered this diamond in the rough, they knew exactly why this part of Crawford at this time in the evolution of Queen West’s real estate marketplace was ready for this one of a kind home.
THE CONCEPT: 363 Crawford Street is designed for an owner with substance who embraces the spirit of Queen West without compromise. The exterior facade will remind you of the Annex, or a Forest Hill home. The interior is a modern take on the traditional turn-of-the-century home but with all the 21st Century home comforts.
THE LAYOUT: Custom stained engineered herringbone oak floors form the pallet for all 4 levels of this home. Main floor is adorned with a custom kitchen and Wolf/Sub Zero appliances, and an array of built-ins just where you would hope they would be. The extra modern standouts are the temperature controlled, glassed-in, 400+ bottle walk-in wine pantry, and the stunning wall of glass at the rear, which ushers you toward your manicured backyard, and the custom designed 2 1/2 car garage with car access through the rear laneway.
The second floor is bookended with what could only be described as 2 very large mini-masters, at the front and the rear of the house. The middle bedroom may just be perfect for a private office. A walkout deck at the rear teases you with city views.
The third level is the Master’s or Mistress’ hideaway. Dare to look East, you are presented, and I mean “gifted”, with a living room-sized cedar deck with limitless views of the Toronto Skyline. Walk past the king bed, the built-ins that house a fire place and TV, and you enter the master bath, the likes you may only have seen in more opulent areas of toronto
THE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Bringing in an over 4,000 square foot Queen West restoration project takes pride, vision, and understanding of where this area has been, and where it is heading. The materials chosen came from the mind of Glen Peloso – Designer, and executed by one of the better local Builders and Craftsmen, on budget and with the knowledge that a buyer who knows quality and style will feel right at home.
DELIVERING TO MARKET: Previews of 363 Crawford in July 2020.
Contact the listing Broker: Yan Gurevich for a private tour. Yan@YGRealtyTO.com
- Active Pack(0.11 mi)30 reviews
- Active Care(1.65 mi)109 reviews
- David B Sundy, DC - Active Healing SF(0.01 mi)18 reviews
- Active Dog Adventure Club(1.87 mi)16 reviews
- Active Transformational Hypnotherapy(1.92 mi)50 reviews
- Active Pilates(1.97 mi)24 reviews
- Deki Jewels(0.00 mi)33 reviews
- Phantom Sf Gallery(0.02 mi)17 reviews
- Spark Arts(0.02 mi)25 reviews
- Walgreens(0.04 mi)32 reviews
- Local Take(0.04 mi)65 reviews
- Walgreens(0.07 mi)171 reviews
- Spark Arts(0.02 mi)25 reviews
- German International School of Silicon Valley(0.05 mi)12 reviews
- Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy(0.13 mi)9 reviews
- Art + Story(0.13 mi)3 reviews
- Celebrate Life Spiritualist Community(0.19 mi)11 reviews
- Ruby's Clay Studio & Gallery(0.20 mi)12 reviews
- LGBT Relationship Therapy(0.00 mi)7 reviews
- Jean W Kotcher, MA MFT(0.00 mi)1 reviews
- Bay Area DBT & Couples Counseling Center(0.00 mi)2 reviews
- Hetrick Larry MD(0.00 mi)2 reviews
- Wiseleaf(0.01 mi)6 reviews
- Prana Urban Healing Lounge(0.01 mi)5 reviews