329 Whitby Shores Greenway, Whitby
- Car garage
- Stunning views
329 Whitby Shores Greenway, Whitby
Sold for $1 Million over the asking price. Originally priced for $1.3 Million and sold for $2.3 Million – 6 days on the market. Similar houses in the area sold for $1.1 – $1.4 million dollars.
Experience lakefront lifestyle at Whitby Shores! Built by Brookfield Homes, this 4 bedroom home sits on one of the largest lots in the entire subdivision – at 57 x 202 feet
Surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Lynde Shores Conservation Area. From the front windows, you can stare out to the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario and watch the ships and sailboats passing in the distance heading to the Whitby Yacht Club or the Port Whitby Marina. The neighbourhood is quaintly appointed with coastal style homes that rarely come to market.
Inside this very large family home with over 2700 sq/ft on 2 floors with an unfinished full-size basement dreaming of being designed to suit your needs.
The formal family area is warm and inviting with a cozy gas fireplace. The dining room features coffered ceilings and decorative columns.
An oversized kitchen with its pantry and large breakfast island flows to a breakfast area framed beautifully by a sliding patio door. And what a patio … The backyard is expansive with a stone patio and covered seating area to entertain in the summer time or sit and enjoy all the sounds of nature that come with living steps from beautifully protected marshlands.
The living room is also equipped with a gas fireplace and soaring 16 ft ceilings.
The main floor office is the perfect place to work from home.
On the upper level, the 4 bedrooms are generously sized, the primary bedroom is an oasis with a walk out balcony that provides panoramic lake views and has a large walk in closet & 4 piece ensuite. The basement is unfinished and open to your imagination! Create your dream space in this blank canvas.
The Conservation area itself is 500 acres which connect to Lake Ontario. Your neighbours are also the creatures that are part of the Cranberry & Lynde Creek Marsh. Commonly seen are waterfowl, owls, woodpeckers, turtles, deer, herons and occasionally fox and coyote. While you can enjoy the privacy and serenity of unobstructed views, it is important to respect the biodiversity of the area.
Did we mention that there are 325 km of trails? Walk, bike, run, skate, hike or pack a picnic to enjoy in the several parks which line the trails. Take a stroll down Brock Street and experience Whitby’s downtown core with its charming architecture blended with modern conveniences like cafes, breweries, restaurants, retail and art.
Coming in March 2022, to preview call Yan at: 647-209-4004
- Active Green And Ross(14.95 mi)2 reviews
- Active Green & Ross Tire & Automotive Centre(2.77 mi)4 reviews
- Active Green & Ross Tire & Auto Centre(4.49 mi)7 reviews
- Active Green & Ross Tire & Auto Centre(5.74 mi)3 reviews
- Activate(18.56 mi)6 reviews
- Active Rehab Centre(16.88 mi)1 reviews
- Station Gallery(0.99 mi)2 reviews
- 2Co. Design Build(1.06 mi)1 reviews
- DMP Flowers and Gifts(1.59 mi)2 reviews
- Canadian Tire(1.61 mi)7 reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart(1.91 mi)1 reviews
- Blades Custom Skate(2.08 mi)1 reviews
- Valentino's Hairstyling Academy(2.03 mi)1 reviews
- Accurate Driving School(2.05 mi)3 reviews
- First Aids 4 U(2.10 mi)1 reviews
- Young Drivers of Canada(2.11 mi)1 reviews
- Wildflowers Artistic Hair Studio(2.13 mi)2 reviews
- Swim Zone(2.37 mi)2 reviews
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences(0.32 mi)1 reviews
- QJS Specialty Cleaning(1.38 mi)1 reviews
- Advanced Hearing Whitby Hearing Centre(1.50 mi)1 reviews
- United Wellness Center(1.52 mi)2 reviews
- White Oaks Animal Hospital(1.79 mi)5 reviews
- Avalon Dental Care(1.91 mi)2 reviews