220 SHAW STREET - TRINITY BELLWOODS - SOLD
- Car garage
WE SOLD… CONTACT AGENT ABOUT HOW THE DEAL WENT …
Yan 647 209-4004
220 Shaw Street – Trinity-Bellwoods, Toronto (West Queen West Corridor)
220 Shaw Street in Trinity Bellwoods is a dreamy vintage victorian Townhouse with all the elements you always expect form a Victorian Downtown Toronto Semi.
Start with Location. The West Queen West corridor of Toronto is home to the most coveted real estate, especially for young new families and even down-sizers to set roots. Tremendous Queen Street, Ossington, and College’s Little Italy abound with authentic restaurants, family-run cafes and bakeries. Trinity Bellwoods is the heart and soul of this neighbourhood where the modern community centre, outdoor tennis, and hockey rinks as well as weekly farmers’ markets and regular festivals elevevate your lifestyle.
CURB: Curb appeal, high ceilings, vaulted third floor ceilings with upper loft. Separate entrance to full basement apartment. Detached garage with access to rear lane are just some of the advantages of parking you and your family to the hippest region of Canada.
Private back yard, 2nd floor deck,
First Floor … is set up as a 1 Bedroom large apartment. Victorian era high ceilings adorned with accents, etchings and original plaster mouldings. Living room is anchored with a beautiful fire place. Large Dining room leads to a generous full kitchen. The bedroom furnished with a door to the back yard and garage.
Second & Third … The largest of the units spans over entire second floor and peaks under the room as a stunning bedroom loft. At the front o the second floor is a large family room with vaulted ceiling soaring into the rafters.
Also on this floor you will find a large first bedroom, a newly renovated 4 piece bathroom and private laundry and at the rear of the home…. a massive eat-in kitchen with sliding door that lead to a private balcony.
The loft … your master retreat lives here.
Basement Apartment … full sized basement apartment accessed via main floor entrance as well as a rear separate entrance. large above grade windows, 4 piece bath, large family room and bedroom – accessing the laundry room and rear exit.
LIVE IN, RENT OUT, INCOME PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF TRINITY BELLWOODS MOST STORIED STREETS.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
WE’VE SOLD. NO MORE SHOWINGS
DOCUMENTS YOU MAY WANT TO REVIEW
CONTACT AGENT FOR A PROPERTY INSPECTION
CONTACT AGENT FOR A TERMITE REPORT
Share your thoughts about this house, the community or this agent. Yelp us to help the West Queen West Community by offering your review HERE
- Active Auto Glass Inc.(0.50 mi)2 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(2.27 mi)23 reviews
- Catalyst at Altea Active(0.75 mi)1 reviews
- Activate(8.71 mi)12 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(5.38 mi)8 reviews
- Altea Active - Toronto(0.75 mi)5 reviews
- Artscape Youngplace(0.10 mi)3 reviews
- LoversLand(0.12 mi)14 reviews
- Victoire(0.12 mi)1 reviews
- Rotate This(0.14 mi)15 reviews
- The Latest Scoop(0.14 mi)3 reviews
- Asian Owned Market(0.16 mi)1 reviews
- Pope Francis Catholic School(0.28 mi)1 reviews
- École Élémentaire Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau(0.33 mi)3 reviews
- Discovering Minds Montessori(0.42 mi)3 reviews
- The Devil's Workshop(0.42 mi)17 reviews
- Pro Actors Lab(0.47 mi)2 reviews
- Niagara Public School(0.57 mi)1 reviews
- Academy of Lions(0.08 mi)15 reviews
- Baby Sleep Love(0.09 mi)1 reviews
- Ossington Chiropractic and Rehabilitation(0.11 mi)8 reviews
- Buffer Nails & Waxing(0.13 mi)24 reviews
- Mindful Maelstrom Wellness Clinic(0.16 mi)2 reviews
- Santos Mario F Dr(0.23 mi)3 reviews