144 Rusholme Road - Dufferin Grove
- Hardwood Floors
- Nanny Suite
- Stunning views
- Upper level deck
- Walk out basement
144 Rusholme Road (Dufferin Grove)
I am very Bullish on property values in Dufferin Grove. Specifically, if you know this pocket of Toronto, you would know that Rusholme Road, Delaware Avenue, Dovercourt Road, Gladstone Avenue and Havelock Street – between College and Bloor hoard an unfair amount of huge homes, on oversized lots circa early 1900’s Edwardian and Victorian restoration eye candy.
My neck is never more sore than when I stroll on Rusholme Road where 50 or 60 foot by 200 foot lots house castle-like nearly dilapidated 4,000 – 5,000 square foot mansions with laneways and coach houses.
So why am I bullish here of all places? It’s land downtown! And it’s Location! D’Uh!
144 Rusholme Road was recently redesigned with all new layout and materials, then turned into a 3 beautiful apartment investment property. Each level was soundproofed, with resilient channeling and additional drywall. The oak hardwood is glued and nailed. and each apartment comes with ensuite laundry.
The idea was to offer a homeowner a beautiful owner apartment on the top two floors. 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, office, and a huge family are on the 2nd level and another play area on the third.
Sellers turned the main level into a huge 2-bedroom apartment with 2 baths, and ensuite laundry.
The lower level is already a 3-bedroom apartment with separate entrance, 2 baths,, laundry, and leased for $3,000 per month.
If the whole property was leased, we estimate $3,500 -$3,600 for main level, and Upwards of $5,000 per month for the upper level 4-bedroom apartment. A gross estimate of around 130,000. This property is separately metered.
Finance it like a residential home, pick one of the units for yourself, and lease out the rest. A not so dismissible 27.5 foot frontage with a private front pad and mutual drive, is elevated by a 144 foot deep lot, and a 67 foot rear yard width. You could park a fleet of cars in your back yard, or build a garden suite with garage and a rental unit.
Finding executive quality rentals here is always hard and rentals go at a premium. You’re close to the Bloor subway line, and your unit is charming enough to have your friends and family over for a BBQ.
We urge you to rebuild the garage or, better yet, build a brand new Garden Suite on your oversized backyard – which is L -shaped and widens to 67 feet across at rear.
#makinghomesfamous #westqueenwesthomes #dufferingrove #wqw #rusholme #torontorentals #incomeproperty
To arrange a private preview… Yan@MakingHomesFamous.com
- Active Green + Ross(1.63 mi)23 reviews
- Active Auto Glass Inc.(1.13 mi)2 reviews
- Catalyst at Altea Active(1.37 mi)1 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(5.19 mi)8 reviews
- Activate(8.90 mi)10 reviews
- Live Active(5.77 mi)1 reviews
- VC Ultimate(0.06 mi)3 reviews
- Toronto Laser Services(0.07 mi)3 reviews
- Of a Kind(0.10 mi)1 reviews
- Inova Diversified, Inc.(0.13 mi)2 reviews
- Art Metropole(0.15 mi)2 reviews
- Troublesome(0.18 mi)1 reviews
- Academy of Music(0.10 mi)2 reviews
- The Shop(0.29 mi)1 reviews
- Pope Francis Catholic School(0.40 mi)1 reviews
- Learner's Academy(0.52 mi)2 reviews
- École secondaire Toronto Ouest(0.64 mi)3 reviews
- École Élémentaire Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau(0.73 mi)3 reviews
- Rusholme Family Dentistry(0.03 mi)1 reviews
- Altima College West Dental Centre(0.06 mi)1 reviews
- The Circle of Health Chiropractic Clinic(0.08 mi)1 reviews
- Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre(0.08 mi)30 reviews
- Sunshine Wholesome Market(0.10 mi)22 reviews
- Toronto West End College St. YMCA Centre(0.14 mi)32 reviews