UNIT 1002 - 1030 KING STREET WEST
- Media Room
- Stunning views
DNA3 Condo development – AKA 1030 King Street West – AKA the Hippest place in King West
With the coolest people in Canada populating the Queen West/King West area of Toronto, DNA3 is the epitome of cool.
This 500 square foot one bedroom Apartment ACTUALLY has a window in the bedroom and a real door! Yes, go see 100 condos in this town and most won’t have those basic items. Add a large West-facing balcony with actual views, and what are missing???
Step out onto King West, hop onto the Streetcar that takes you East to the Downtown core. Cross the street to Liberty Village and you’re now where all of your friends will be … shopping, eating, working out, celebrating life!
Walk 5 minutes Up to West Queen West – and all its best, & glorious vintage shops, homes and restaurants. Ossington strip, Trinity Bellwoods Park, Little Italy.
Unit 1002 is equipped with a full kitchen breakfast island in the kitchen, ensuite laundry and storage and a large balcony.
Connect with Yan for a private showing 647.209.4004
- Active Auto Glass Inc.(0.22 mi)2 reviews
- Altea Active(0.34 mi)2 reviews
- Catalyst at Altea Active(0.34 mi)1 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(2.61 mi)23 reviews
- Davisville Active Therapy(3.94 mi)3 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(5.21 mi)8 reviews
- Love Me Do Baby & Maternity(0.17 mi)14 reviews
- Kitchen Stuff Plus(0.17 mi)11 reviews
- Chosen Vintage(0.22 mi)6 reviews
- Antikka - cafe & records(0.23 mi)15 reviews
- Oliver Spencer(0.23 mi)8 reviews
- Hanji Paper & Gifts(0.23 mi)15 reviews
- Pro Actors Lab(0.25 mi)1 reviews
- Wella Studio(0.26 mi)1 reviews
- Discovering Minds Montessori(0.32 mi)2 reviews
- The Devil's Workshop(0.38 mi)16 reviews
- Sip and Paint Studio Canada(0.38 mi)1 reviews
- Niagara Public School(0.42 mi)1 reviews
- King West Veterinary Clinic(0.04 mi)33 reviews
- Arch King West Dental Centre(0.05 mi)10 reviews
- David Chu, OD(0.06 mi)1 reviews
- King West Eye Care(0.06 mi)3 reviews
- Sparks Salons(0.07 mi)43 reviews
- Liberty Laser Clinic(0.07 mi)3 reviews