10 ACRES IN CALEDON
- Car garage
- Stunning views
- Walk out basement
I did Tell you there were Deer on these 10 Acres in Caledon!
10 ACRES IN CALEDON
FOR SALE MAY 10
@ 17974 Centreville Creek Road, Caledon
YOU MUST BOOK YOUR IN PERSON APPOINTMENT WITH YAN
KEYS TO THIS LOCATION!
At the Crossroads of Finnerty and Centreville Creek Road, East Caledon, is where nature lovers sli[ away from the Big Smoky city on weekends, but aren’t completely ready to let go of their full-time careers in Toronto. With these 10 Acres in Caledon, you wouldn’t have to fade away, as you;re only 45 minutes out of the 416.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The terrain is a gently flowing green carpet , with a beautifully perched home at the crest. Peaking over the 600 Square foot wood upper terrace, your 10 Acres gently flow to the South, with a stunning pool, resort-like composite deck and glass fencing to allow your gaze to reach the evergreens, pines, maples, and the rest of your forest in the distance.
A man-made pond with a sandy beach ushers trails that surround the pond, circles through the forest, offers privacy, off road biking, and clearings to erect a horse stable, a corral, or a lifesize fort! Whatever your or your children’s lingering nature dream may be, the treeline is just the beginning of your unwritten fairytale.
THE HOME: “10 Acres in Caledon” is not just a “Catchphrase”… All 10 acres are just as much a part of your living space and enjoyment. That’s why this property can be your escape from the city, but… When you see the house itself, you quickly realize that the main house with its 4 Bedrooms, a Great room, a family Den, 2 fireplaces, massive outdoor terrace, walkout to the pool, built-in double garage, and magical views turn these 10 Acres into a full-time residence. Perfectly set back from the road, and hugged by Lilacs, cascading landscape, and multitude of species of plants and vibrant bushes, this home is ready to move -in. No wonder that you can totally have”Dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, chipmunks, foxes, geese, crows, children… did I mention “dogs”, mini-farms, pet farms, hobby farms on “These 10 Acres in Caledon”!
What will you do here?
Entertain hundreds of guests, hold events, weddings, pool parties, football or soccer games, build a race track, put up a horse stable and corral, start a hobby farm, or just watch nature frolic in front of your eyes.
In case you are not familiar with East Caledon, and why you should definitely make it your home… we’ve done some of the homework for you.
The intersection of Finnerty and Centreville Creek are the epicentre of all that is Caledon, like horse riding, fly fishing, hiking and bike trails, Ski resorts, and golf, and with easy access to all that it isn’t, like Toronto, Newmarket, Barrie Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe. Here are some links that you can’t do without.
Multitudes of Celebrity Estates
Ride your horse on Finnerty or Other roads Expressly left unpaved and meticulously maintained for local riders
Did we mention that on your 10 acres you can just sit on your deck and see nature frolic right in front of you.
THE HOUSE ITSELF:
4 Bedrooms on 2 levels, 2 walkouts, decks, Built-in Double garage, main level bathed in light through your South-facing windows. Huge great room on main. Large family den on lower level – fully above grade with a sliding door walkout to your 10 acres, pool and pond.
NEWER TECHNICAL ITEMS YOU WON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FOR A LONG TIME:
Roof, Water treatment equipment, Salt water equipment for pool, Furnace, Pool, 2nd dug well. (Property Inspection Available)
KEYS TO THESE 10 ACRES!
1. Corner of Finnerty Side Road and Centreville Creek Road
2. Gorgeous Pool
3. Pond with a man-made beach
4. Walking trails
5. 2 Water Wells
6. Septic system
7. 4 Bedroom Home with a huge upper level great room and a family den with a walkout to the pool
8. 600 Square foot Upper deck to entertain and survey your property
9. 7 acres of pine, Evergreens offer colour through all seasons
10. MANY UPGRADES
Let me know if you, or your clients would flip for this one…
PRICE: $2, 299,000
- Active Life Wellness Center(13.82 mi)1 reviews
- Active(40.93 mi)1 reviews
- Active Life Physiotherapy Centre(29.10 mi)5 reviews
- Active Green Ross(19.61 mi)4 reviews
- Active Green + Ross(17.14 mi)3 reviews
- Active Green & Ross Tire & Auto Centre(17.78 mi)8 reviews
- Caledon East Video(4.58 mi)2 reviews
- ChicàBoom Consignment(6.67 mi)2 reviews
- Sherrys Bridal(6.69 mi)1 reviews
- Orangeville Furniture(10.53 mi)2 reviews
- Finest Creations(12.45 mi)1 reviews
- Liquid Printer(14.61 mi)2 reviews
- DriveTest(9.58 mi)2 reviews
- Across Canada Driving School(9.75 mi)1 reviews
- Drivewise Orangeville(9.79 mi)1 reviews
- Great Truck Training Academy(10.20 mi)2 reviews
- Brampton Flight Centre(11.64 mi)3 reviews
- All Nations Driving School(12.34 mi)1 reviews
- Elm Tree Clinic(3.51 mi)1 reviews
- Core Solutions Physiotherapy And Wellness(4.29 mi)1 reviews
- Phoenix Cell Phoenix Printing Phoenix Computer(18.28 mi)1 reviews
- The Lice Crew(24.34 mi)1 reviews
- Helping Hands Doula(27.59 mi)4 reviews
- Carry Telecom(29.18 mi)43 reviews